Years of grueling on-track experience and advanced engineering shine through in this extreme-performance summer tire. The Proxes R1R helps you drive hard through the corners and quickly accelerate in the straightaways. Features include an aggressive, arrowhead tread design, extra wide footprint, high-grip compound, and autocross-inspired casing design.
Attention Racers! The Proxes R1R now comes with a UTQG treadwear of 200 AA A. See the Specifications tab for size-by-size availability.
- SPORTS CAR
SILICA-REINFORCED, HIGH-GRIP TREAD COMPOUND
- Improves grip for better handling performance during high-spirited driving.
TAPERED CENTER BLOCK EDGE
- Stabilizes center block movement to decrease irregular wear.
- Helps to increase hydroplaning resistance.
ADVANCED AUTOCROSS-INSPIRED CASING WITH MODIFIED RADIAL CONSTRUCTION
- Improves steering response and handling.
STABILITY CONTROL SLITS
- Provides resistance to irregular wear.
- Improves dry performance by maintaining block stiffness during aggressive braking.
MULTI-WIDTH EVAC CHANNELS
- Improves water evacuation.
- Widens the shoulder block area to enhance steering response.
UNIDIRECTIONAL ARROWHEAD TREAD DESIGN
- Provides balanced performance between wet and dry conditions.