- Direct fit for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7/8/9
- Large, 3.5" thick bar-and-plate core with strategic core composition provides optimal cooling and minimal pressure loss
- Provided 8 whp / 10 wtq and reduced intake temperatures by 28°F (16°C) compared to the factory cooler on a test vehicle making 350 whp
- Provides efficient intake temperature reduction for vehicles from stock to 600 whp
- Compatible with stock and Mishimoto intercooler pipes
- All-aluminum cast end tanks provide improved airflow, superior air dispersion through the core, and exceptional strength
Put an end to high AITs with the Mishimoto Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7/8/9 Race Intercooler! This Evo intercooler was precision engineered specifically for the Lancer Evolution and is a completely bolt-in upgrade.
The intercooler utilizes a large, 3.5 thick bar-and-plate core which has been designed with a strategic core composition to provide optimal reductions in intake temperatures and minimal pressure loss. The Mishimoto race intercooler is compatible with both stock and Mishimoto intercooler piping and will support vehicles from stock to 600 whp. Our 350 whp test vehicle showed an 8 whp / 10 wtq increase in power compared to the stock intercooler, and the Mishimoto intercooler was able to reduce temperatures by 28°F (16°C).
Not only was this Evo intercooler designed with power and efficiency in mind, but our engineers also crafted smooth cast end tanks to promote proper air dispersion through the core, improved airflow, and exceptional durability. Air intake temperatures play a huge role in power output, tuning, and performance. Whether you are taking your Evo through a rally stage or making a pass at the strip, lower temperatures will be extremely beneficial.