- Cut-and-clamp design specifically for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T
- Converts stock dual tip exhaust to quad tip style
- Extremely aggressive racing exhaust tone under acceleration and deceleration, complemented by louder turbo spool while boosting
- Rear muffler delete maximizes exhaust tone for the track
- 8 lbs lighter than stock exhaust
- Full 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent construction
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Quad 4" double wall tips in your choice of polished or matte black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
With the release of Chevy’s 6th generation of the iconic Camaro, they decided to ease the pain on the driver’s wallet at the gas pump while still delivering most of the muscle car experience. While the LTG might produce enough grunt to put a smile on your face, there’s still the obvious lack of that classic muscle car sound. A quick glance under the rear bumper will reveal GM’s standard suitcase style muffler system not only cutting the volume of the exhaust note, but adding some extra weight.
Mishimoto is here to shed some pounds and crank up the volume on your 2.0T Camaro with the Quad Tip Race Axleback Performance Exhaust System. Ditch the suitcase for 3-inch diameter, 304 stainless steel piping that includes a muffler delete, cutting 8 pounds from your Camaro and giving it the turbocharged, sporty sound track it deserves. This axleback system also includes quad 4” double wall tips filling the cut outs in your rear valence. You have the option of getting the tips in a polished or black finish, and, as always, the system is covered under the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.