- Direct fit for 12v and 24v 1994-2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
- Reduces IATs by 25%
- Intercooler features all-aluminum cast end tanks
- Intercooler has 47% increase in core volume
- 3" core is 50% thicker than factory
- Air diverter in hot-side end tank reduces turbulence and evenly distributes airflow across core
- Reduces turbo stress and extends life
- Intercooler available in Sleek Silver and Stealth Black
- Fits with Mishimoto Dodge 5.9L Cummins Performance Aluminum Radiator
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has expanded the Dodge Ram performance parts line to include a performance intercooler for the 1994–2002 Dodge 5.9L Cuins. High intake and exhaust gas temperatures can reduce performance and potentially cause engine damage. Protect your 12v or 24v by upgrading to the Mishimoto 5.9L Cuins intercooler.
This Dodge Ram performance intercooler is precision engineered with durable cast aluminum end tanks and an efficient bar-and-plate core, all designed for improved airflow, lower intake temperatures, and improved EGTs. The Mishimoto Cuins intercooler will support substantial boost pressure in your stock or highly modified truck.
The Mishimoto Dodge Ram performance intercooler features a 47% increase in core volume and is 50% thicker compared to the factory cooler. This performance design results in a proven 25% drop in AITs compared to the factory cooler. Offered in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black, the Mishimoto 5.9L Cuins intercooler is designed to work with our 5.9L Cuins Intercooler Pipe and Boot Kit. Like all of our Dodge Ram performance parts, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.