- Direct fit for the 2003–2009 5.9L/6.7L Dodge Cummins
- Bar-and-plate construction with cast aluminum end tanks
- End tanks strategically designed for optimal airflow
- Larger than factory outlets allow increased flow
- DuraCore™ technology provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-bolt Clamps
- Sleek Silver or Stealth Black intercooler options available
- Provides improved airflow and lowers intake air temperatures
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Dodge Cummins inline-6 is well known for its smooth power delivery and engine longevity; extend its life even more with Mishimoto's line of Dodge Ram performance parts. Mishimoto has released an intercooler for the 2003-2009 5.9/6.7 Cummins that is built to last, just like your truck.
The Mishimoto intercooler is manufactured with robust cast aluminum end tanks and a dense bar-and-plate core. This Cummins performance intercooler provides decreased intake temperatures, improved airflow, and reduced pressure loss. Our engineers developed an intercooler with increased core volume that can support substantial boost pressures and lower EGTs in your stock or modified truck. This Dodge Ram performance intercooler features larger than factory intercooler outlets for increased flow.
This intercooler includes other Cummins performance parts, including two silicone boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto constant-tension T-bolt clamps for consistent and reliable holding power. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel and oil.
This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blow-outs. Offered in black or silver, the Mishimoto 5.9L/6.7L Cummins intercooler, like our other Dodge Ram performance parts, is protected by our signature Lifetime Warranty.