- Direct fit for the 2005-2013 C6 Chevrolet Corvette
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Engine oil and automatic transmission coolers integrated into end tanks
- Drops outlet temperature by 5°F across powerband
- Two-row, 2" thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperatures on the street and at the track
- 56% increase in fin surface area for optimal cooling properties
- Cut out incorporated into header plate for fitment of larger aftermarket intakes
- Specialized AC condenser tabs for easy installation
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Keep your C6 on the track longer with the Mishimoto 2005-2013 Chevrolet Corvette Performance Aluminum Radiator. It’s no secret that Chevy throttled the C6 Corvette’s cooling system with the limited airflow and undersized radiator equipped from the factory. There’s no faster way to bring your track day to a screeching halt than an overheated LS engine.
Mishimoto is here to help by way of swapping out that ill-equipped, stock plastic radiator with our all-aluminum performance radiator. We started by ditching the plastic in the end tanks for TIG-welded aluminum, both increasing the size and improving the longevity. Our improvements didn’t stop at the end tanks. Our engineer redesigned the core with two rows of coolant passages and bumped the thickness to two inches. This new design equates to a 56% increase in fin surface area and a 45% increase in volume, contributing to improved cooling properties.
The Mishimoto 2005-2013 Chevrolet Corvette Performance Aluminum Radiator also features engine oil and automatic transmission coolers integrated into the end tanks, ensuring that it’s a direct fit for your C6 no matter the cooling package equipped. The Mishimoto C6 Performance Radiator also includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.