- Direct fit for 2001–2005 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax
- All-aluminum cast end tanks
- Bar-and-plate core design
- Reduces turbo stress and extends life
- Available in Sleek Silver and Stealth Black
- Provides improved airflow and lowers intake air temperatures
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has expanded their Duramax performance parts line to include a performance intercooler for the 2001-2005 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax. A high-performance diesel engine requires a cool, dense charge of air to reach its full power potential. Upgrade your factory intercooler to the Mishimoto all-aluminum intercooler engineered to maximize the efficiency of your Duramax.
The Mishimoto Duramax intercooler is built to last, with heavy-duty cast aluminum end tanks and a bar-and-plate core, allowing for increased airflow and cooler intake temperatures. The Mishimoto Duramax intercooler features a significantly larger core than the factory unit and is designed to support substantial boost pressures and lower EGTs, both highly advantageous on your stock or modified 6.6L.
The Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax Intercooler is affered in black or silver, and like all of our Duramax performance parts, comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.