But that doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to heel-toe in one. Anyone that has take a 9th Gen Civic to the track can tell you that the default pedal positions make using a heel-toe technique incredibly difficult, if not impossible. The solution? Move the throttle pedal toward the driver, better aligning the brake and accelerator pedals. The ACUITY Throttle Pedal Spacer (or more technically, Accelerator Pedal Relocation Bracket), helps resolve this problem by providing three unique new positions for your accelerator pedal. In addition to moving the pedal toward the driver, the ACUITY Throttle Pedal Spacer allows you to move the pedals closer together, laterally, to aid drivers with narrow feet.
The ACUITY Throttle Pedal Spacer allows the driver to select one of 3 possible non-stock pedal locations. Each location provides a slightly different driving feel. We recommend trying them all to find what suits you best. Below is a brief description of each position.
- Position A moves the throttle pedal closest to the driver
- Position B is slightly further from the driver than Position A and slightly closer to the brake pedal, laterally
- Position C is furthest from the driver (still much closer than stock) and also moves the accelerator pedal closer to the brake pedal, laterally, like Position B
- 2012-2015 Honda Civic (Does not fit RHD vehicles)
- 2012-2015 Honda Civic Si (Does not fit RHD vehicles)